Posted On: Monday, August 29th, 2011
Location: Ottawa - Hunt Club
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking for an individual to join the eBusiness team. This role involves working on a small core team of senior software developers who are developing enhancement to our web-based applications and supporting custom initiatives for our customers.
Custom applications automates the unique customer requirements by exploiting leading-edge technologies in areas such as mobile computing, marketing strategies, automated quality print generation, database and business intelligence integration while interfacing business transactions to corporate financial systems for Lowe-Martin and our customers.
This position will provide the individual to exercise their current developer skills and deploy solutions utilizing new learned improved software and programming techniques to meet ever changing customer demands.
• Over 4 years Linux operating system experience.
• Familiarity with Windows-based Applications.
• Strong database background with SQLServer, MySQL, DB2 and/or Oracle.
• Involved with Social Media concepts and application familiarity.
• Experience in programmatically interfacing with third party application.
• Willingness to learn new processes and technologies are required
• Strong attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
• Organized and self-motivated – sense of urgency
• Take responsibility for a task and meet project timeline
• Customer and Service oriented
• Able to work well independently and in a team environment
• Able to function well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Working Knowledge of DB2, C++ is a plus
• Reference able experience with mobile computing applications would be an asset
• Applicants with related education and/or relevant experience will be considered
The Lowe-Martin Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Human Resources by e-mail or fax:
Please quote the position title in the subject line
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.