Not everything in the world of marketing is changing at the speed of light. It only seems that way. How to stay on top of the changes? Never-ending online research, professional development classes and conference participation, among other ways.
This week, the Lowe-Martin Group participated in a well-attended marketing conference in Toronto. We were there to learn about current trends and to reach out to prospective customers in the marketing field. To learn what was on marketers' minds and to interest them in our services, we ran a multi-channel campaign:
- email invitations to our contact lists promoted our participation in the event
- a full-page ad in the conference program presented our value proposition
- a draw for five sets of books by the keynote speakers encouraged participants to visit a personalized website and leave their contact information with us; the draw was advertised with an insert in the conference program (the first page of the insert is reproduced at the top of this post)
- a survey on the personalized website explored the marketers' priorities for the current year
- attractive lenticular-printed guitars drew visitors to our booth for personal discussions